Thursday, June 12, 2014

Worshipful Master -1997

                                 My Masonic life in brief (FREEMASONRY)


I have joined freemasonry on 05-4-1985. I was installed as Worshipful Master of Lodge Ekram No.45,Hyderabad (India) by M.W.Bro.K L Reddy,OSM, the Grand Master of India in the year 1997. It was a great privilege... that I received in my life because I am the first Worshipful Master in entire India to get installed by the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Grand Lodge of India . Subsequently I also served as Worshipful Master of Lodge Abhayarudra No.278,Warangal in the year 2002. My photograph with M.W.Bro.K L Reddy, Grand Master of India and R.W.Bro.Raja Shekharan Nair, Regional Grand Master (Southern India) on my installation night.



Lodge Ekram No.45
Group photograph with brethren of Lodge Ekram No.45, Secunderabad and guests from the Lodges of Twin Cities with M.W.Bro.K L Reddy, Grand Master of India and R.W.Bro.Raja Shekharan Nair, Regional Grand Master (SI) on my installation as Worshipful Master in the year 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment