Thursday, June 12, 2014

మిమిక్రీ శ్రీనివాస్ Press Statement on 30-11-1990

                           Unforgettable achievement of my most dearest friend... మిమిక్రీ శ్రీనివాస్ !
32 Hours non-stop Mimicry Show a World Record. 


Mimicry Srinivos:

My master శ్రీ నేరెళ్ళ వేణు మాధవ్ గారు blessing me on 13th November 1990 before i started my 32 hour non-stop mimicry show at Thyagaraya Gana Sabha, Hyderabad. Many friends, artists , writers, were with me and actor friend Uttej helped me whenever I was taking a brief 5 minutes rest during the show. A full medical checkup was conducted after the completion of my show.

The Programme was organised by Hyderabad Film and Cultural Circle for which శ్రీ "యస్పీచారి" was the Chairman. About 5000 attended the programme. 

At the end of the show.. శ్రీ యస్పీచారి honoured me on behalf of the Organisation.


1 comment: